DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
§ 1 General
Your personal data (e.g. title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and the data protection law of the European Union (EU). The following regulations inform you about the processing purposes, recipients, legal bases, storage periods, as well as your rights and those responsible for your data processing. This Data Privacy Statement applies only to our websites. If you are forwarded to other pages via links on our pages, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
§ 2 Rights Of The Person Concerned
If your personal data are processed, you are affected in the sense of the GDPR and you have the following rights to us:
1. Right To Information
You may request confirmation from us, if personal information concerning you is being processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from us via the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of our processing or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the source of the data if the personal data is not collected from the person concerned;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 Paragraph 1 and Paragraph 4 GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the person concerned.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Article 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
2. Right To Rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to us if your personal data being processed is incorrect or incomplete. We have to make the correction immediately.
3. Right To Restriction Of Processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
(1) if you deny the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) if the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) if we no longer need personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims; or
(4) if you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Article 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons to which we are entitled outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is repealed.
4. Right To Deletion
a) Deletion Obligation
You may require us to delete your personal information without delay and we are required to delete that information immediately, if any of the following is true:
(1) Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. to Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. a) or Article 9 Paragraph 2 lit. GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
(3) You enter objection acc. to Article 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you enter objection acc. to Article 21 Paragraph 2 GDPR against processing.
(4) Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or law of the Member State to which we are subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 Paragraph 1 GDPR.
b) Information To Third Parties
If we made your personal data public and we are obliged to delete these acc. to Article 17 Paragraph 1 GDPR, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform the controllers responsible for the processing of the personal data, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, that the person concerned has requested the deletion of any links to such personal data or copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which we are subject, or to carry out a task of public interest or in the exercise of public authority assigned to us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health acc. to Article 9 Paragraph 2 lit. h) and i) and Article 9 Paragraph 3 GDPR;
(4) for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. to Article 89 Paragraph 1 GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right To Information
If you have asserted the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing to us, we shall be obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this is the case proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right To Data Portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another responsible without hindrance, provided that
(1) the processing is on a consent acc. to Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. a) GDPR or Article 9 Paragraph 2 lit. a) GDPR or on a contract acc. to Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b) GDPR is based and
(2) the processing is done by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that personal data relating to you are transmitted directly by us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority that has been delegated to us.
7. Right Of Objection
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, which pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. e) or f) GDPR takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will then no longer process your personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
If the personal data related to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8. Right To Revoke The Data Protection Consent Declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
9. Automated Decision On An Individual Basis Including Profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
(2) is permitted under Union or Member State legislation to which we are subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests; or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data under Article 9 Paragraph 1 GDPR, unless Article 9 Paragraph 2 lit. a) or g) and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With respect to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), we take reasonable steps to uphold the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
10. Right To Complain To A Supervisory Authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant about the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.
Responsibility For Data Processing:
GLENPRO Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH
Telefon: +49 (0)931 780110-0
DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT